View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 04:10 AM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

My name has a more obscure origin than anyone here might think.

For awhile, before I played Mega Man (yes, there was a time...) I was a huge Pokemon fan. *ducks flaming garbage* Misty was the coolest character to me, since all the guys on the show were pretty wimpy.
After I discovered Mega Man (which was ironically through 5MV) I found out about Zero. (It didn't take long. Every single Mega Man site I originally found had "Zero" stamped across it in flaming red letters.)
I saw a picture and thought, 'hey, wow, the favorite character is a girl. What a messed up game.'
The obvious Barbie jokes came (and it wasn't until much, much later I found out Zero was a guy) and I discarded them. I originally held the screenname Death2Zero to get all the Zero fans (read: 99.9% of the Mega Man X community) hopping mad. However, this is when I heard about the virus.
An evil Zero that could easily kill the real one naturally appealed to me. Since 'MaverickZero' in itself was essentially a game character, I changed it to "MaverickZ3r0' in most places. Here I didn't mess with the 'e' because I figure, I've tortured Zero enough. For now.

Of course, people who think I'm a Zero fan still get themselves Proto-plasma blasted, but hey, I never said I'd lay off them. Just the blond wonder (for now. Like I said, he's an easy target.)

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...