View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 05:41 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

Naturally I too intend to run. Radical changes are needed on Enterprise, and I believe myself the man to implment them.

First off, we shall discover that Archer has been Evil Future Guy all along, getting beaten up and manipulating the political situation of the time for his own ends. Now, I don't want to reveal too much, but suffice it to say Trip discovers this by following a seemingly innocous chain of events, and upon learning the truth Trip has a dramatic showdown on the bridge with "Archer" and kills him in a fight to the death (I'm thinking by ripping his heart out of his chest, but that's just a provisional outline). Trip then assumes the captaincy of the Enterprise, and later on gets married to both T'Pol and Hoshi (it'll turn out he was a Mormon all along). Now, after this, I figure we'll have a fairly normal season - Reed blows some shit up, Phlox commits genocide a few more times, and Travis turns out to be a changling.

Now, at this point (the season four finalé) a mysterious traveller and his companions will show up, claiming to be time travellers from a parallel reality, one where the events that take place on board the Enterprise are a TV show. This time traveller, whose name is the Physician, will explain that he deliberately jumped into this reality (in his phone-booth shaped ship, the TRADIS) to alter it so that it would comform with the previously established continuity of this alternate dimension TV show (which is known as Star Voyage) so that he can defeat the evil masterminds behind the alteration of the true timeline (the BormanBreega, a hidious two-headed beast). Trip at first is aghast at the idea, but the Physician offers him a bag of jelly-beans and Trip decides it's not such a bad idea after all. The Physican outlines his plan - he will send them into yet another alternate dimension, and by removing the Enterrpise the proper timeline will be put back into place. Some technicobabble and a cliffhanger later, the Enterprise pops into existance in another reality, and season five kicks off from there.

There will be one ir two minor changes to the format of the show too. It will now be called The Trip Tucker Variety Hour, and feature at least one musical number per episode. I also plan to utilize the latest computer technology to create several Trip "clones", who will turn up at various points to deliever hilarious one-liners and occasionally take their shirts off. I've also got some big plans for the look of the whole show - I won't be giving too much away I think if I tell you all that I'm planning on going for a very retro seventies feel with the whole thing.

So, as you can see, I am clearly the man for the job. No one else really can claim to have the same kind of vision for it, and no-one else can truly say that they will improve the show like I will be able to.

This has been a partly political broadcast on behalf of the Vote Pointy! campaign.
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants