View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 02:23 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

Oh, come on, this movie was much better than the other two prequels. Then again...nothing beats the original 3 Star Wars movies. Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Ewoks, puppet Yoda, and Hans Solo RULE!

Okay, yes, so Sith has its weak moments, but overall, it's still the 4th Star Wars in my books...I guess I'de have to rate 'em 4,6,5, 3, 1, 2 (What? you ask, 6 ahead of 5? Well, I loved the Ewok show and the flying through the forest when I was little, okay?)

Actually, my dad loved the first prequel, with JarJar, kidlet Anakin and Liam Neeson. While I agree with the Liam Neeson part, as he is a great actor, I think my dad needs to change his job...he said George Lucas was brilliant having JarJar, as he represents the average 14-year old boy!

Am thinking of seeing if I can force my dad into teaching 5th graders rather than high school, because he's obviously been around to many teens in the past few decades...
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003