View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

We had a 4 foot tall Darth, an Obi-wan, and Anakin. That I saw, anyway. Few lightsabers, and lots of Star Wars t-shirts and stuff. Despite the theater forgetting to turn the lights off during the opening scrawl, and the sound going out for 30 seconds during the Battle of Coursecant. I thought it was a lot of fun going.

Overall opinion, the begining was choppy. Scenes were too short and didn't let me get emotionaly involved in them. Yoda animation was completly awesome. R2D2, Palpatine, Obi-wan, Yoda all made me laugh. Really the first time some of those characters got to have humor.

I got shivers down my spine in some of the tense spots. And I don't know wether it was because the theater was so hot, or the movie just so intense, but I walked out of there all flushed.

Overall I liked this one. Better than the other two at first glance. But the scenes were so complex in a short amount of time that I'm sure I missed stuff. I can watch the other movies and still see things i've missed before too. So, I'll have to go again soon.

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!