View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 08:46 PM
La la la, I can't hear you

Send a message via ICQ to Alexia Send a message via AIM to Alexia Send a message via MSN to Alexia Send a message via Yahoo to Alexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardson
Don't worry. As long as trekkies live, ENT should be fine, especially after I get done smiting SCI-FI and FOX...
...Plus, if what the rumors say are true, SG-1 won't stand a chance when shatner does an appearance.... [enable evil laugh] :twisted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickZer0
Hey, I happen to like Stargate. Not as much as Enterprise, but it's still damn cool. And it's Canadian, too.
I'm a die hard Trekkie, but I'll take Stargate over Enterprise any day. I would also watch Stargate: Atlantis over ENT any day as well. I love Enterprise but it no way keeps my interest as much as Stargate. For me, it wins hands down. And it's funny too...

The Shatner appearance? Almost enough to make me switch OFF! That man annoys me intensely :wink:

...and I have every episode of Voyager on tape and most on DVD :wink: Enterprise has gone downhill since it started trying to keep everyone happy. It lost it's focus I think. Still, you have to give it an extra slice of pie for Porthos alone :wink: :mrgreen: