View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Woo, those two lists were really good :smile:

Top 10 Product placements on Enterprise:

10. The [bost_uid0]Acme[/bost_uid0] TARDIS that Daniels uses to travel around spacetime
9. [bost_uid0]Crayola[/bost_uid0] markers used to color the Andorians blue
8. [bost_uid0]Motorola[/bost_uid0] provides the functionality for all the communicators
7. [bost_uid0]Rand McNally[/bost_uid0] maps to avoid the nastier spatial anomalies:
Archer: Uh-oh, better steer left quick, Travis. There's supposed to be a black hole dead ahead.
Mayweather: *steers left*
Black Hole: Curses, foiled again!
Everyone except Mayweather: Whew!
6. Remember the bouncy scene in "Exile"? [bost_uid0]Rubbermaid[/bost_uid0] saves the day again!
5. [bost_uid0]Duracell[/bost_uid0] batteries for the hand phasers
4. Come to think of it, [bost_uid0]Energizer[/bost_uid0] batteries for the transporters
3. The [bost_uid0]Michelin[/bost_uid0] nacelles on the Enterprise
2. [bost_uid0]Kraft[/bost_uid0] cheese for Porthos (surely you saw this one coming )
1. All those "anomalies"? "Weak scriptwriting"? All are merely side effects of the "warp" drive, which is actually a fully-functioning [bost_uid0]Improbability Drive[/bost_uid0].

Next: Top Ten Ways to Tell You're In An Alternate Universe[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs