View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 03:29 AM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

Are couples who are brought together and hinted at throught the whole series of Star Trek NOT ALLOWED TO BE TOGETHER???? Arrgh! Why did they break up those two! The last episode saw them closer together than *ever* before! And suddenly Trip doesn't even notice T'pol, and T'pol is a born again Vulcan who really doesn't act the part. Although those two actors played what they were given beautifuly, it didn't fit the whole series.

I still don't get the point of Killing Trip. It felt like the writers wanted to kill him off, so they tried to find a way to do it. And didn't do it very well.

I feel there was way too much TNG, and not enough ENT. This was an ENT finale. Not a TNG episode. However, even though I overall hated this episode, the little details thrown in here and there made me aww and tear up a bit.

T'pol, for instance, smelling Trip's clothes when she at first couldn't stand the smell of humans. And Archers speach actualy being the main scrawl for all the other Star Trek shows. Nice touches, but they don't make up for a poor end.

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!