View Single Post
Old 06-06-2003, 10:28 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]No fear! I remember all too well back in the bad old days when I was stuck with a cruddy 56K dial-up. But no longer.

And in answer to Opium's question about the member titles - once uppon a time (way back when I first joined in fact) it was possible to change it youself, but Zeke in his indefinite wisdom (think 'soon' ) decided to change it so that he (and possibly the other administrators; I don't know) can change it. The one I have at the moment I actually thought up myself and suggested to Zeke a while back - I was actually a bit surprised when he changed after the accidental reset of the forums. If you can think of a decent one, then by all means suggest it to him, but I've observed that most of the people who do have member titles also have avatars, and since it's now possible to upload you own....

Just a suggestion for the non-titled among us.[/colorost_uid0]

- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants