View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 10:05 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Whoa! I forgot to list one of the coolest mods! It's on the list now (second last item).

I've successfully added custom titles to the memberlist and even made them sortable. Unfortunately, the last post column, which I really wanted sortable, is coded in a way that makes it much harder -- I would basically have to rework that whole mod. I may in fact do so, but not till I get some other things done.

(For those interested in the details, most columns in the memberlist are simply called up from the user database, and can be sorted before listing anyone. The last post column, however, is implemented by searching the post database to see when the given user last posted. Thus it can't be sorted in advance. To make that possible, I'll need to add a field to the user database storing the user's last post time, and get it to update each time someone posts. It won't be terrifically difficult -- more like challenging -- but it probably won't be quick either.)

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction