View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 08:09 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I'm surprised no-one has done this before!

A random paragraph of our one-by-one story....

[quoteost_uid0]"Mmm, posioned blackberries," said George Bush, mangling the words because his mouth was attached to his left foot. His brain, though cannot synthesize anything resembling intelligence. This is because he's George Bush, which explains everything, including El Nino, crop circles, and John Sheridan's hairpiece that Kirk was lusting after. He auctioned off his toupee so he could pay Sheridan to give some tribbles a good clean shave.
"Shave and a man will lose one woman for a dozen,"said the wise guru of DOOM!, Tuvok.
"What the frell happened to logic?" asked Garibaldi sadly.
"Who is Garibaldi? He...was...my...dramateacherinhighschool. I...couldn't...act...like Chakotay,...only...like...Kirk...on...a...good...h air...day". What people don't understand is that Garibaldi use to be the very first of the last males ever to see a naked ant. Some people were shocked to hear anybody cared about naked ants.
"Naked Aunts?" John asked disbelievingly.
"Yes," said an ant, a naked ant carrying a passport from some sovereign Ant from the Planet called Antia Hill Prime. Anyways, Â the ant told a joke about it's aunt. It caused a riot because nobody thought a small joker could be funny since ants have a history of eating joke-tellers alive.
"Who cares about joke tellers?" asked Jackie Morden.
"I do care about joke tellers," said Jackie Mason. Everyone laughed. Afterwards, everyone wept. Jackie was confused. [/quoteost_uid0]

...put through the Babelwringer in German and back to English becomes...

[quoteost_uid0], George Bush said and zerfleischte "Mmm, posioned to brombeeren," the words, because its opening was attached to its left foot. Its brain, cannot not synthesize anything, which resembles intelligence. This is, because it is George Bush, which explains everything, including EL Nino, grain circles and [iost_uid0]John Sheridans hairpiece, which desired Kirk afterwards.[/iost_uid0] It auctioned away of its toupee, therefore could pay it Sheridan, in order to give somewhat tribbles, [iost_uid0]which clean a good shave.[/iost_uid0]
"shave and a man lose a woman for dozen,", said the intelligent [iost_uid0]Guru of the FATE![/iost_uid0], Tuvok.
"which happened that frell logic?" prayed Garibaldi sadly.
"who is Garibaldi? It... was... mine... dramateacherinhighschool. I... could not... Act... like Chakotay... only... how... Kirk... on... one... good... Hair... Day ". Which people do not understand, is that Garibaldi use to be the last men all all this at all, to see to a bright ant. Some people were frightened, in order to hear everyone, which was interested in bright ants.
"blank aunts?" John disbelievingly in demand.
",", said a ant, a bright ant, the one passport of for instance sovereigns carries ant of the planet, which was called Antia Hill highest perfection. Anyway the ant explained a joke over it is aunt. It caused a rebellion, because nobody thought that [iost_uid0]small fun bird could be merry[/iost_uid0], since ants have a [iost_uid0]history of the meal of the alive joke storytellers. [/iost_uid0]
"who is interested in joke storytellers?" prayed Jackie murders.
"I am interested in joke storytellers," said Jackie bricklayer. Everyone laughed. Afterwards everyone cried. Jackie was konfus.[/quoteost_uid0]

And you thought the original made no sense? The mangling abilities of Babelfish continue to amaze me daily. Beware my [bost_uid0]Baguette of the FATE![/bost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]