View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 10:10 PM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

Quote:
does anyone remember the ewoks? They got a freaking cartoon and two made-for-TV movies!
First off, when I was a play/preschooler, I LOVED THE EWOKS! EWOKS RULED! Don't bash the ewoks! Now that I have off my chest...

Quote:
I prefer Leia to Padmé. Leia was a princess who could shoot a blaster, conduct negotiations, banter with a mercenary, and strangle Jabba. Padmé started a queen, demoted herself to senator, and ended as a helpless, heartbroken fashion victim.
Too true. Padme had all the ability to become kick-ass and even die herocially fighting her now-evil husband, while giving life to her children. Instead, she was like, "Well, he's hot, how evil can he be?" and got strangled. In a very unconvincing, ugly "maternity" outfit. (and there are plently of good ones these days...she could have looked pregnant AND be fashionably dressed)
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003