Thread: June 4
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 12:02 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Quote:
Seven: The Borg occasionally allow a particularly pathetic species to continue existing for entertainment value.
:lol:

Quote:
Kim: See, two life signs walk into a bar....
Janeway: Oh, I know this one. You'll love it, Tuvok. But we should get that shuttle crew on board too.
(one joke later)
Tuvok: I did not love it.

Seven: Captain, here are -- why has Mr. Neelix discontinued his customary practice of breathing?
Doc: He's dead, Seven. I'm sorry.
Seven: Apology accepted; you must tell me later how you killed him.
:lol: :lol:

Quote:
Tuvok: I am curious. Seven crewmen have died since you came aboard -- why have you not mentioned this ability?
Seven: They could not cook.
Tuvok: Then why mention it now?
:twisted:

Quote:
Officer: ...Romulans... GAK!
Doc: Romulans, eh? That's a nice touch.
Officer: How so?
Doc: It was Romulans the last time we -- hey! Don't be one of those people who can't commit.

Romulan Officer: We're being pursued by a Starfleet ship. I hope you know some battle tactics that don't involve cloaking.
Romulan Captain: Of course I do! Begin Maneuver... oh, wait. Damn.
Romulan Officer: Lovely. What are we supposed to do, just ask the ship how to attack?
Computer: Attack mode activated. Engaging target. Please press F1 if further assistance is required.
Romulan Captain: I love the Federation.

Romulan Officer: A human. Didn't we kill all of you? In fact, I distinctly remember Rekar killing the bald ones twice. I think he has some issues there.

Doc: Wait! I know what to do! Computer, activate that thing you activated earlier!
Computer: Coffee machine activated.
Doc 2: He means the attack thing.
Computer: It's really bad coffee.

Prometheus: Attaaaaack! (splits)
Romulan and Federation Ships: Ooooo.
:lol:

Quote:
IJD: Marc "Rocket" Richard... nah. It'll never sell.
Heheh.

Quote:
Sa'arclay
*giggles*

Quote:
Zeke: Looks like your information was right, future self! Those green Borg beams are powerless against the colour yellow!
(Exterior shot. The Five-Minute Voyager looks exactly the same as usual, aside from now being painted chartreuse.)
:mrgreen:

Quote:
IJD: Uh oh. Does Admiral Zeke know this?
Derek: Yes. I just told his past self.
IJD: Can I just say I hate time travel?

Fantastic stuff, Zeke! Very nice wrap-up!

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs