View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 07:59 PM
Outside looking in

OH! I remember my dream from last night now.

I think I was suddenly stuck in an episode of CSI (although it wasn't actually a real episode, and I saw no CSI's in the dream. XP) and the only way for me to get out of it was to finish the story. Of course, I had to do this without dying, or else I'd die for real.

I'd been kidnapped by a family, there was the father, the mother, and their two daughters. They took me to their house, and I was supposed to live with them forever because now I was their third daughter. Well, at one point the father left, and gave his gun to the mother to make sure I wouldn't get away.

I talked to the daughters and found out they weren't actually the couple's daughters; they'd been kidnapped, too.

Then I had a hunch and cautiously went to go talk to the mother. "What do you want?" she asked, pointing the gun at me. I looked at her and I said, "Are you really his wife?" She was silent for a moment and then she said, "...no." Then I was like, I knew it!, and I said, "So you were kidnapped, too." She said yes. Then I asked her if she would give me the gun so when the "father" got back home, we could all try and escape. It took a bit of persuasion, but eventually she handed over the gun to me.

As if on cue, "Daddy" comes back home, and he's like, "What the hell is going on!? What did you do!?" He grabs a gun and points it at all of us, but I point the gun I have, too. He tries to fire at us, but I'm quicker and I start shooting him like there's no tomorrow. He's really weak now, and then his son comes downstairs. (I'm not quite sure where the son came from) and he's got a gun, too. He says, "I'll help you, Dad!" and he starts shooting. I get him in the head, and he dies. Then the dad gets really mad and starts shooting again, but I keep on shooting, and eventually he dies.

Then I realize I'd done it, the story was over, and then I got to see what happened to the "mother" and the "daughters". They all went home to their real families, and they lived happy lives.

Then as I saw everything fading away, I woke up.

The end of a really long post. O_o