Thread: June 18
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Quote:
O'Brien: The schematics look pretty radical, sir. All I see are lots of heavy weapons and a huge engine. Where are the life-support systems and the Bridge?
Sisko: Like I said, it has a few design flaws....

Odo: I need a shuttlecraft! There's a strange instinct drawing me to the Omarion Nebula and I can't resist it.
Kira: Odo, I know you often swim against the current in matters of station policy, but this is taking the salmon metaphor a bit too far.
Odo: My mind is made up! I'm going, and nothing short of the Defiant being blown apart is going to stop me!
(KABOOM!)
Heheheh. :mrgreen:

Quote:
Riker: Good. I was really beginning to get sick of the guy. "How does it feel betraying everyone?" "Keep children away from me." "Wax my head." What a jerk.
Baran: In that case, you can kill him.
Riker: Just as soon as I find out what he knows about Picard.

Galen: Cool. The artifact's here in Koral's basketball.
Data: Commander Riker, you're risking charges of theft, piracy, and treason.
Riker: Let me add a few more charges.... from my phaser! Mwahahah --
Greedo: ZAP!
Riker: Gak!
Galen: Didn't see that one coming.
:mrgreen:

Quote:
Narik: Wow. These Vulcan catacombs sure are in poor condition.
Tallera: Yeah, all we use them for now is spying on the Andorians.
Vekor: Hey, where's our money? We were promised streets of gold.
Tallera: I hear that's what they're paving heaven with these days.

Riker: Like puppies!
(WHIFF!)
Worf: And chili!
(WHIFF!)
Chili Joke: GAK!

Quote:
Londo: To answer your question, it wasn't an invasion, merely an advance without consent through territory that technically didn't belong to us.
Heheh

Quote:
Keffer: So what can you tell me about this Ghost?
Mitch: It was a weather balloon, OK? Or possibly some swamp gas.
Keffer: Swamp gas in hyperspace? Come on, I need to find this Ghost! It tasks me, it heaps me!
Mitch: "And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it."
Keffer: Geez, what's with all the First Contact quotes today?

Mitch: Okay, Ahab, here's all the data I have on the Ghost. Good hunting. Just remember... Death awaits you! With nasty big pointy teeth!
Keffer: Wait, you never said it had teeth!

Ivanova: Happy non-denominational season-specific gift-giving occasion.
Sheridan: You know, maybe political correctness has gone too far. ...Hey, just what I always wanted: carbon-scored shrapnel with my initials on it.

Quote:
Sheridan: I'm sorry I didn't hand the Narn in the barn over to the bruiser of a cruiser, and I'm sorry it fired the missile with the thistle at the station with the Haitian.
:lol:

Quote:
Drazi: I still say it was the Angel of Destruction.
Narn: And I still maintain it was the Angel of Poking With The Soft Cushions.
Drazi: What did you see, Ambassador Mollari?
Londo: I saw the Angel of Invisibility. Now leave me alone.

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs