Thread: June 18
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 08:38 AM
Is he ever gonna hit Krazy Kat, or what?

Quote:
Odo: Who in their right mind would build a ship so packed with weapons that it doesn't have space for proper living quarters?
Bashir: I've been told the design came from a family business that's been submitting proposals to Starfleet for nearly two centuries. I'm sure the current president of Reed Enterprises must be pleased that his company finally made a sale.
Heh heh.
Quote:
Dax: (over the comm) It was surprisingly easy to access them. We discovered a file right away that says, "He who is brave and pure of spirit may find the Vorta on the planet of AAAHHHHH!"

Quote:
Odo: I need a shuttlecraft! There's a strange instinct drawing me to the Omarion Nebula and I can't resist it.
Kira: Odo, I know you often swim against the current in matters of station policy, but this is taking the salmon metaphor a bit too far.
Quote:
Odo: Ask me that after I've spawned, or whatever.
Heh heh.

Quote:
Tallera: I'm actually Vulcan, and I work for Vulcan security. My name is T'Saavik, I mean, T'Pol, no, wait, T'Paal. Yes, that one.
Again, heh heh heh heh.
Quote:
Greedo: ZAP!
Riker: Gak!
Galen: Didn't see that one coming.

Quote:
Galen: Riker betrayed us and I'm thinking it's your fault. It's time for a mutiny.
Baran: Actually it's time for you to die. You make me ill.
Galen: Are you sure it's not just an imbalance of blood and phlegm making you ill?
Baran: Galen, heal thyself.
Heh heh heh.

Quote:
Lantz: Why haven't you done your reproductive duty to your species? Don't you like kids?
Ivanova: I adore children...I just couldn't eat a whole one.
Hee. That Ivanova
Quote:
Sheridan: I'm sorry I didn't hand the Narn in the barn over to the bruiser of a cruiser, and I'm sorry it fired the missile with the thistle at the station with the Haitian.
Paging Danny Kaye!

The reference & allusion density was amazing today. Nice work, all!

'Yes, but I think some people should be offended.'
-- John Cleese (on whether he thought some might be offended by Monty Python)