View Single Post
Old 10-02-2003, 12:08 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I didn't think it was bad. And I was impressed by the continuity. Archer still getting over last week? Amazing! I don't remember Geordi having problems the week after "Identity Crisis". I don't remember Kim having problems the week after "Fortunate Son". I appreciate the tip of the hat to last week by ENT. Nice job.

The story was pretty good too, but I'm skeptical of having to see the Xindi council again. I think it would've been better if we hadn't seen them up front since I might not have put together that Rajin was working for them. I might have just guessed she was working for her pimp or something.

I liked that Archer threatened Rajin in the brig (something MEG seemed to have missed in her review at trektoday.com). It's nice to see that he's still homicidally insane.

This episode wasn't my favorite of the season so far (which, by the way, Kira, is 3x04), but it did help to move the arc along pretty well. I'm looking forward to see where this is going.

Off topic, I hate UPN and the WB. The only four shows I want to watch come on the same night at the same times. Oh well, I'll be watching my taped copies of Smallville and Angel tonight. One of these days, I [iost_uid0]will[/iost_uid0] get a TiVo.[/colorost_uid0]