Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 06:29 PM
You just activated his Trek card

Apparently I haven't shilled yoyomax12 yet. Tammy (Max is her son) cooks creative and attractive food that I would never have the patience (or the food budget!) for. But just like many other "how to" channels, I like to watch other people be creative.

Highlights:

"Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup"-really pound cake, frosting, and pudding!
"T-Bone Steak"-really a brownie!
Pizza Cake-it's a layer cake made out of pizza!
Raisin Bread that looks like watermelon-it's funny how many people ask if there's a non-raisin option, forgetting that chocolate chips will melt and not look like watermelon seeds.
Minecraft cake-cake, Jello, and rice crispy bars!
Rainbow unicorn poop cookies-there's a fad I'm glad seems to have faded away, the rainbow unicorn poop thing. Ro of Nerdy Nummies made these afterward, but Tammy made them first!
Kit Kat Ice Cream Cake-I'm always reminded of my mom when watching this video, she loved Kit Kats...
Melted Snowman Cookies
Marshmallow Cereal Christmas Wreaths-This one reminds me of my mom, she would make treats out of chocolate and chow mein noodles (what some call "chocolate easter nests", only without the bells and whistles)

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.