View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 10:46 PM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

Okay, my finding this palce is the weirdest one of all.

A while back, I was flipping through Fanfiction.net (Wait! bear with me.) and I stumbled across something called Sixth Voyager. It was funny, so I followed he site link and read some of that.

There were things called Sixth-Minute Fifth Voyager and Five Minute Sixth Voyager linked to on the front page, so I looked at those. Then it linked to Five Minute Fifth Voyager (an exosite now on the front page) and there there was a link to 5MV.

I went to VVS8 from here, then came here when the forums there suffocated.

In all honesty, every single site I frequent has been a continuation of the one before it in some way, even combining or skipping interests, from Pokemon (yes, I still like it) to Voager and to Mega Man. It was actually the MM fivers which got me hooked and made me say "Hey, are they still making any of those games?" hence Battle Network.

My latest frequented site is "Bob and George: The Sprite Comic". You don't even want to know how I got there, but it sometimes makes me wonder where I'll end up next.

One more thing: believe it or not, when I originally saw the commercials for Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue and White, I thought they were a) a Pokemon ripoff and b) I had no idea how long Mega Man had been around.
Just an interesting fact no one who knows me would ever believe.

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...