View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 06:23 AM
Or is it KJHTMMM now?

Send a message via MSN to Katy Jane Send a message via Yahoo to Katy Jane

Great stuff all of it

I counted atleast 7 Princess Bride refrances, not counting the two that NAH pointed out to me

I also expecialy liked...

Quote:
... and the results of Spot getting into Engineering and running over every last control panel in the place...
:roll: Typical cat

Quote:
Picard: Er, tell me, Geordi, how can you see the cluster by means of wavelengths well beyond what normal human vision can see when you're looking at a screen designed to emit only wavelengths within human vision's normal range?
:twisted:

Quote:
Nayfack: Reason: to poach dragons on this medieval-Germany planet in a huge void in the nebula's center.
(Silence.)
Crusher: You know, that entire sentence deserves to have someone faint from hearing it, and since no one else seems to want to do the honors, I will. (faints)
:lol:

Quote:
Graebel: I will now demonstrate that there is nothing wrong with the wine in my goblet by drinking it.
Picard: I'm convinced. We're safe. Just an innocent guy. Bottoms up, people! (They all drink)
Graebel: (snigger) Of course, that says nothing for the wine in your dented goblets.
:twisted:

Quote:
Worf: The Enterprise has been mysteriously damaged! I suspect technobabble.

Quote:
Prisoner: I made a neutral comment concerning J/C. The duke's a violently diehard C/7 'shipper.

Quote:
Crusher: No, he's sulking because both of his subplots were left out of the fiver.
Worf: (over the comm) They were glorious I tell you! Glorious! I used the holodeck twice and it didn't malfunction either time!
:twisted: :lol: