Thread: July 13
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2006, 07:55 AM
Doctoral candidate
Staff

Send a message via AIM to Scooter
Default July 13

Hello everyone, Pete Tyler here, Rose's dad. I'm the bloke who came up with Vitex health drinks — good for your body, good for your soul! — and while they're currently being outperformed in the market by sterilized monkey blood (which, you know, has the whole exotic thing going for it), apparently there's this other universe just like ours where it's just flying off the shelves, so clearly it's just a matter of — no honestly, Jackie, it's true, just calm down and put the frying pan away.

I'm also your host for Day 4 of the Five Minute Doctor Who Anniversary Special. This is the best block of fivers yet — you can trust me on this.
  • First up is "Father's Day," my big episode, where the Ninth Doctor and my daughter Rose go back in time to the day I got killed in an accident and, I dunno, break time or something when they save my life. Honestly, don't you think I come off a bit naff in this? You'd think the universe thinks it's better off with me dead. Well, this universe, anyway.
       The fiver is by SCMoll, who originated Five Minute Doctor Who over three years ago with his fivers for Doctor Who: The Movie and "The Five Doctors." Thanks mate, we owe it all to you.
  • Then we have "New Earth" by 5MDW section head Scooter of Erthagen. It's the kick-off episode of the second season of the New Series, where the Tenth Doctor and Rose visit a hospital run by anthropomorphic cats, where clones are being farmed to test exotic disease cures and — no honestly, Jackie, that's what it says here, and — ow! That hurt!
So that's (ow) Day 4, and thanks from me and the whole Tyler clan (stop it!). Come back tomorrow for the big finale!

Last edited by Scooter; 07-14-2006 at 09:02 PM.