View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 07:58 PM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Q: Come on! I'm on weekend millionairs! This is the final question! And you're an expert on this field! [iost_uid0]Please[/iost_uid0] tell me the answer!

A: You're not a redshirt. You'll be fine.

I finally got the time to read the rest of the thread...

[quoteost_uid0]Cat, you can't run fast enough to escape me. No matter what, you can only get that far on this planet...[/quoteost_uid0]
Maybe I can't run, but I can always hide.

[quoteost_uid0]--Yeah, you'd BETTER run from 17-aka-Sue![/quoteost_uid0]
Actually, I wasn't really sure [iost_uid0]who[/iost_uid0] I was running from. I didn't say anything about 17 or -heh- Sue.

[quoteost_uid0]--I think the question of whether 17 is attracted to me is more important, as any attraction I might feel for her would not have any effect on her attempts to kill me.[/quoteost_uid0]
It's the other way around. Sue :evil grin: wanting to kill you might have some effect on you being attracted to her.

[quoteost_uid0]Alright, WHO spilled the beans about my Magnet of DOOM!, huh? :glares:[/quoteost_uid0]
It wasn't me, really! No, don't hurt me! AAAAHH!

[quoteost_uid0]Why is everyone in this forum hitting on me? :lol: [/quoteost_uid0]
Not everybody. I'm not.
Alright, I suppose you meant everyone male.

[quoteost_uid0](I seem to remember Sa'ar being paired with either cat or 17 recently, probably in this very thread...)[/quoteost_uid0]
That was in this thread?[/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.