View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 06:33 AM
You just activated his Trek card

Odd? Do you know how many registered members TGWTG has? Over 73,000 just at their forums. Unregistered people who visit the main site daily has to be in the hundreds of thousands.

More traffic here is a good thing. And gosh, maybe we can have an influx of talent and manpower to allow for more frequent updates. (Gasp!)

I don't think the idea of sample scenes would really work. Do you want me to read the fiver and summarize the jokes as if it was a commercial?

"It's Voyager versus the Mole Men! Why does Janeway have an obsession with giraffes? Will Harry sell enough boxes of Girl Scout Cookies to earn that trip to Risa? Find out in our Fiver of the Day, 'Janeway Goes Nuts'!"

PS: TrekToday still hasn't fixed my Inner Light fiver to include the missing lines at the start. They never responded to my e-mail, perhaps you'll have more luck.

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.