View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 02:59 AM
You just activated his Trek card

Sam insinuated that she was elsewhere during the first Abydos mission. Since that time (a year or so) they were trying different addresses and getting nowhere. Ergo she's never seen a Gate activate in person. Seeing a video recording isn't the same and you know it.

Uh, not period. Who says that these are the only three important worlds in the galaxy to the Ancients? They controlled the WHOLE galaxy, right? I never got the feeling that the Asgard established a huge toehold here, besides their protected worlds. And if we've never seen hide or hair of the Furlings except two references, then they probably come from another galaxy, just like the Asgard. Four races might mean four galaxies, for all we know. We may find other Nox elsewhere, right? They can probably open transgalactic wormholes with their own energy, for all we know.

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.