View Single Post
Old 06-06-2003, 01:36 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Wow. Nice job, Andy. And now for some of my favorite scenes.

[quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Kai Winn:[/bost_uid0] Argh! Scary Prophets! Oh, er, I mean, yay!
[bost_uid0]"Prophet:"[/bost_uid0] Cryptic nonsense will guide something at you for some reason. Land is good.
[bost_uid0]Kai Winn:[/bost_uid0] Say, what's with the quote marks? Are you some kind of imposter?
[bost_uid0]"Prophet:"[/bost_uid0] Nonsense! NONSEEEEEENSE....[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Ezri:[/bost_uid0] Ha ha, your turn for a nightmare!
[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] I believe I'm growing to dislike you again.
[bost_uid0]Ezri:[/bost_uid0] That's a cue for me to get interrogated.
[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] Hey, why are you all poking me? You didn't poke her!
[bost_uid0]Breen:[/bost_uid0] Blah... Mwuh... Ugh... Mwar... Blurgh. (Belch.)
[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] I know you are but what am I?[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Damar:[/bost_uid0] Oh, for cryin' out loud! Just go!
[bost_uid0]Worf:[/bost_uid0] And tell the Federation they have an ally?
[bost_uid0]Damar:[/bost_uid0] Yeah, whatever... can't think... hungover.[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Martok:[/bost_uid0] So this practically unknown enemy got all the way to Earth and attacked? Man alive, even the Borg didn't manage to do that -- that is so weak!
[bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] What about the Xindi?
[bost_uid0]Martok:[/bost_uid0] The who?[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]O'Brien:[/bost_uid0] Well, we believe that one ship survived the battle through a CGI mixup.
[bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] One out of 312 ships. 10 to 1 says it was the Enterprise.
[bost_uid0]Admiral Ross:[/bost_uid0] The Klingon fleet is the only thing protecting us from the Dominion right now.
[bost_uid0]Token Romulan:[/bost_uid0] NOOOO! We're doomed, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
[bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] Don't worry; Damar's resistance group will help.
[bost_uid0]Token Romulan:[/bost_uid0] NOOOO! We're doomed, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
[bost_uid0]Admiral Ross:[/bost_uid0] Who the hell is this guy anyway?[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Kira:[/bost_uid0] But he killed Ziyal!
[bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] Oh yeah, Garak liked her too. Take him also.[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Odo's Hand:[/bost_uid0] I'm ill and flaky.
[bost_uid0]Odo:[/bost_uid0] Yeah, well maybe I could survive without you! Good God, I'm talking to my hands.
[bost_uid0]Odo's Feet:[/bost_uid0] You are so screwed![/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Bashir:[/bost_uid0] Holy crap! Section 31 infected Odo when he was at Starfleet Medical three years ago! We have to stop them!
[bost_uid0]O'Brien:[/bost_uid0] Okay! Stop them from what?
[bost_uid0]Bashir:[/bost_uid0] From trying to take over the world!
[bost_uid0]O'Brien:[/bost_uid0] Dammit, can't they find something else to do every night?[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Kira:[/bost_uid0] Hmm... if we supplied Starfleet with a Breen weapon, they could develop a countermeasure.
[bost_uid0]Rusot:[/bost_uid0] I don't think you know our motto: "Free Cardassia, not Starfleet."
[bost_uid0]Kira:[/bost_uid0] I don't think you know my motto: "Regular characters are more important than semi-regular ones."
[bost_uid0]Rusot, Damar and Garak:[/bost_uid0] Gulp.[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Damar:[/bost_uid0] Can I be a regular now? I'm getting scared! Please?[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]"A Tale of Two Cities":[/bost_uid0] It was the best of times; it was the worst of times... It was the best of times; it was the worst of times... It was the best of times; it was the worst of times... Maybe sometimes it was average, I don't know.
[bost_uid0]Bashir:[/bost_uid0] Aha![/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Weyoun:[/bost_uid0] Hello.
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] Who are you?
[bost_uid0]Weyoun:[/bost_uid0] Oops....
[bost_uid0](Takes off ears, puts on mask)
Brunt:[/bost_uid0] Hello.
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] Crap! I liked you more before.[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Female Shapeshifter:[/bost_uid0] Quiet, you! Now, let's talk strategy -- our new offensive involves retreating back to Cardassia.
[bost_uid0]Weyoun:[/bost_uid0] Ingenious.[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Rom:[/bost_uid0] Jean-Luc, blow up the damn ship!
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] NO! NOOOOO!
[bost_uid0]Rom:[/bost_uid0] Okay, that was weird.
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] Yeah. Though at least I didn't channel Buffy or something.
[bost_uid0]Xander:[/bost_uid0] Hi Principal Synder!
[bost_uid0]Quark:[/bost_uid0] (sigh)[/quoteost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] Don't you understand? It's all so clear...
[bost_uid0]Kasidy:[/bost_uid0] Er, could somebody restrain him?
[bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] ...tra, la, la, la, la, la... (skips to the airlock)[/quoteost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]