View Single Post
Old 06-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Kira here, too tired from doing html to actually bother retyping any of this in my own words. I give you, Zeke's news blurb.

(I think this should make up for having only two updates in May....)

------

About (shudder) two years ago, Andy Taylor, whose work has been published here before, asked me about doing some DS9 fivers. Unfortunately, the only episodes he had on tape were the so-called Final Chapter -- the second half of Season 7, from "Penumbra" on. I said he could try the latter episode, and when I found his work promising, I cleared him for the next one, "'Til Death Do Us Part." This kept on for a while, and I could see Andy improving his skills as he went -- to the point that when he finally finished the penultimate episode, "The Dogs of War," I decided to make what is so far my only exception to the two-parters-are-Zeke's-property rule and let him do the finale to cap off his work. This all concluded several months ago. Ever since, I've been planning to post his work "soon." (See the Abbreviations page in the About section.) And now, after a long dry period in terms of updates, I've decided it's about darn time I followed through. Behold the last nine episodes of Deep Space Nine, condensed by Andy Taylor: