View Single Post
Old 05-18-2003, 06:38 AM
Specifically, an altamato

Send a message via AIM to Saxamaphone Send a message via MSN to Saxamaphone Send a message via Yahoo to Saxamaphone

[color=#000000ost_uid0]< spoilers >

Well, you have two choices, Neo is either not human, or it's a matrix in a matrix I kid, I kid. I'm actually a fan of the matrix inside a matrix bit. It would be like a failsafe - like the power system failsafe might have foreshadowed to - perhaps.

The ending was like the ending you'd expect in an episode of [iost_uid0]Captain Proton[/iost_uid0].

The "philosophy" was definatly clumsy and jaunting. It made you think, but there was no work in finding it. The same questions were proposed over and over; cliche after cliche. Even though at times the Christian religious iconery was a little much to bear - they were coupled with plenty of Eastern concepts, like karma and reincarnation that balenced things out quite nicely. But, it was still done slopily. Of course, a script is never finished, it's just due - however, a longer deadline might have been better to fit in some more revisions.

The new dogma of the matrix realm took a bit to digest, but it's starting to settle - it sertinly made matters complicated, but after the meeting with the architect, things started to make sense. It was like a second disillusionment.

AWEXOME ACTION! Whoo! WHOO!!!

And... did anyone stick around and catch the teaser for the third film at the end?

[/colorost_uid0]