View Single Post
Old 03-14-2003, 04:39 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Once Upon a Planet", Mr.T-style:

[iost_uid0]Kirk talks an evil computer out of ruining some crew's vacation to a pleasure planet. Where's muh van? Where wud Mr.T in "Let Mr.T Who is gunna be Without Sin..."?[/iost_uid0]

Uhura: Unhand some Faceman! Fool!
(Silence)
Uhura: I could normally use a disarming smile, but it's of no use now. Where's muh van?

Kirk: It says "thems unit wuz terminated...."
McCoy: What's the darn small print?
Spock: ".... Straighten up or you get a faceful o' fist! and it won't be back."

"The Lorelei Signal"

Captain's Log: We're en route to an unexplored region of space where explorers disappear every 27.346 years. Where's muh van?

Spock: Twenty seconds! Crazy Fool!
Kirk: Till? He's gonna be a package of cream cheese in a minute! :O
Spock: Until we're given a plot, of course. Man, it's really gonna hit the fan now! Fifteen--
Kirk: Spock, do Ya hear that crazy?

Chapel: some Faceman's The T Almighty, this darn gunna be serious!

Kirk: Oooo, pretty! Must be one of Hannibal's plans.
Spock: Scans indicate danger. Crazy Murdock!
Theela: Behold my clan of bimbettes! Now get the first-aid kit before you have to use it on yourself!
Spock: Oooo, pretty! Foo!

Theela: Silence! Got no time for the Jibba Jabba.

"The 37's"

Janeway: At ease, Ensign. Just stating that crazy there is gunna be manure on the darn 1982 GMC Custom Van.

[imgost_uid0]http://3sygma.com/fiveminute/forums/html/non-cgi/emoticons/eek5.gif[/imgost_uid0] :lol:

Kim: We've been through the gates of Hell, and we're still troubled by Gates? I don't think so, suckah.

Got a comment on this crazy fiver? Shut up, fool! Contact the author, Kristina Runyeon-Odeberg . Not them, fool!

Haven't seen that darn episode? Must be one of Hannibal's plans.

:lol:

Moving on to Mega Man for no good reason...

Mega Man: the darn T love thems peaceful life. No, fool! Peace, peace, peace, that crazy 's the crazy way it gunna be. Prepare to feel the T's fist!

Guts Man: the crazy Faceman hate your guts.You got a problem with that?

Mega Man: Hey, why are You Foo sparring with Mr.T again? Murdock jibba jabba'd Murdock were on BA Baracus's side.
Break Man: Mr.T never jibba jabba'd Hannibal wuz on only your side. Anyway, thems is gunna be our last round -- Murdock'll leave the crazy T alone while You Foo go after Wily.Prepare to feel the T's fist![/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs