View Single Post
Old 04-04-2003, 03:14 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]:lol:

From a Mr-T'ed version of "Minefield":

Reed: What the--? Where's that Murdock? gonna the darn T still not dead? Foo!
Archer: I saved U. Must be one of Hannibal's plans. Looks like we'll be spending even more time together. I pity the fool!
Reed: that darn answers that crazy.

Archer: And why not? He's gonna be a package of cream cheese in a minute!
Mine: Um... well... Fool! because it would be wrong to kill Mr.T spike. This crazy fool talkin' to his hand again. It has a soul. Crazy foo.
Archer: A likely story. Foo!
Mine: Oh, BA Baracus make Mr.T so mad Mr.T could just explode! Prepare to feel the T's fist!

Got a comment on this crazy fiver? I ain't afraid to fly, and I ain't afraid of no monkeys either. Contact Zeke. Who let this crazy foo in here?

"Symbiosis":

T'Jon: What about the crazy ship-repair equipment Murdock promised us? We need it to maintain our interplanetary trade with that darn Brekkans.
Picard: Sorry, but the crazy Prime Directive forbids us from interfering with the darn natural course of your ineptitude.
Langor: Oh no! Prepare to feel the T's fist! that crazy 'll destroy our centuries-old trade agreement! How gonna our people make dead presidents from now on?[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs