View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004, 05:06 PM
La la la, I can't hear you

Send a message via ICQ to Alexia Send a message via AIM to Alexia Send a message via MSN to Alexia Send a message via Yahoo to Alexia

Ok, read the last one. Yes I will be doing a large post full of quotes again for the third time in a row. I'm my defence, you asked for it posting 3 great new fivers in one day. You should know better :wink:

Quote:
La Forge: Got the bungee cord all hooked up Commander, you're ready to go.
Riker: Geordi, do you have a... a BEARD?
La Forge: Relax, Commander -- I'm just borrowing a page from Lieutenant Commander Argyle.
Riker: Who?
La Forge: One of our here today, gone tomorrow chengs.
Riker: I remember Argyle from such episodes as "Where No Man Has Gone Before" and "Datalore." Anyways, there can only be one bearded officer on the Enterprise at a time. Regs.
La Forge: So if you were to be, I dunno, killed, when your shuttle's engine wanked out, I could grow my beard.
Riker: That's exactly what I'm saying.
La Forge: Have a nice flight, Commander. (cackling evilly)
Love it :wink: Beards...why do they exist :wink:

Quote:
Data: Sob....
Worf: What is wrong, Commander?
Data: I do not have any lines in this episode. I am useless. Useless: unneeded, ineffectual, wasted. Wasted: spoiled, shattered....
Worf: If you were any other man I would kill you where you stand!
:lol:
Quote:
Worf: Here is the crew manifest, Commander. Same number of redshirts as before.
Riker: Fine-whatever-get-out.
Worf: Did you not hear me Commander? The same number of redshirts! The episode is almost over!
Riker: I guess it's too late to do anything about it. Let's beam down.
Nice one also Wade :mrgreen: Ok...no more. All laughed out for a bit :wink: