View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 12:23 AM
Hello, John

Send a message via Yahoo to FatMatDuhRat

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Kira"]...the T'Pol/Trip stuff.  That could have been some great character development for both of them. Instead, UPN has to turn it into "Hey, look!  T'Pol took off her top!  Wheee!"[/quoteost_uid0]
[bost_uid0]WHA?![/bost_uid0] You're kidding? T'Pol took her top off in the episode? I didn't even notice that. [bost_uid0]*cleans glasses and puts them back on face*[/bost_uid0] Ohhhhhh! Now I see what you're ranting about.

But seriously, that wasn't even my favorite part of the episode. Although I'll admit that it was very cool to see all the new changes to T'pol (her different hairstyle and more colorful costume are a definte plus in my book) I really liked the "Space Marines" that are now featured on board the NX-01. There have been too many boring [bost_uid0]ZAP! BLAM P-KOW![/bost_uid0] phaser fights on ST in the past, but the one they had during "The Xindi" was very cool to watch, esp. the hand-2-hand elements that were featured in addition to all the shooting.

The next thing they need to do is have a giant space battle with Mayweather at the Helm showing off his elite pilot skills. And right after that, Hoshi will do a strip tease while dancing the [bost_uid0]macarena.[/bost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]
Do you think neural clones go to heaven? --John Crichton, Incubator (EP#3-11)