View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

It isn't? It's close enough that she wouldn't have that expression of awe on her face. I doubt she saw videos. Books, maybe.

The Ancients built the Stargates, therefore, worlds important to them. Okay, lets throw in Proclarush Taonas, plus the four 'Holy Grail Quest' worlds. There was very little left of most of them (although I do admit an anti-Orici planet would be an excellent place to hide a ninth crystal). Still. Why would they hide the last crystal? Why not just put it near one of the gates that could go to eight in the first place? Like the Earth one, and the Atlantis one. They didn't hide most of their stuff, why bother putting it on some totally irrelevant planet? Plus the Ancients come from a totally different galaxy than we've seen so far, too. The Milky Way they simply populated with life. Their 'child' galaxy, if you will. At no point was it said they controlled ALL of it.

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...