View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Hobbesian

Location: We're......Everywhere! Wait wait wait... That's the Founders. No, I'm just in Hastings
Send a message via MSN to Burt

That 10 Doctors is fantastic. I stumbled across it a few weeks ago, and lost 3 hours. Amazingly good drawing though, and very like the personality of each doctor.
I really did like the forest episode.. It confused the hell out of me for about 25 minutes.. Which I love! I like not understanding... right till the end. I thought the music was just haunting too. And River... think we'll see her again? I'm sure it's all been a big set up for future storylines. I'm however very, very worried about this 'Doctor's name' thing they have going.. It's terribly fascinating, but it can't end well. I don't want to know his name! Never, NEVER tell me! It'll just... be wrong! Saying that.. I can't help thinking what the secret could be? How can a name be sooo...bad? And he said something like 'There's only one time I could tell someone my name?' You don't think they're thinking of bringing up that old not used storyline - The One?

All very excited for the end of the series too. I hope it's on par with Series 2. That had me totally hooked. Series 3... well... I see it's charm now, but I wasn't impressed when I watched it.
House Quote of the Day!
"I was curious. But since I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous to me." Dr House MD
I don't think that metaphor was actually designed to warn cats.
Dr Wilson MD (Just)
-------------------------------------------------