View Single Post
Old 06-01-2003, 10:12 PM
Specifically, an altamato

Send a message via AIM to Saxamaphone Send a message via MSN to Saxamaphone Send a message via Yahoo to Saxamaphone

[color=#000000ost_uid0] Thanks everybody - you guys are the best, seriously.

Yes, keen swag indeed - my friend Nate got me a Taoist charm that's supposed to bring good fortune (I'm very much into Eastern philosophy - Western too)

I'm horrible at throwing parties - so we actually ended up, instead of going to the movies last night like we'd planed, we went back over to Nate's and had a movie night - and they got me a cake - It was the first time I've ever seen the Evil Dead movies - crazy stuff.

But, back at the ranch - my cousins sent a box full of randomness - very much like themselves to get. T'was great.

My mom also got a DVD player! Whoo! Also very cool.

And last but definitely not least...

A BRAND NEW CAR!

Well, ok - it's been used, probably quite a bit - but it's in excellent condition - '98 White Chevy Lumina - 75,000 miles, Automatic Transmission, 3.1 Liter V6 engine, AC, power locks, but crank down windows (eh, can't have it all).

A very cool couple of days - a very sweet 16.

Thank you all for the warm wishes, kind words, lovely graphics and overall zaniness - as I said before you're all truly the best and as good of friends as I've come to know.[/colorost_uid0]