View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 11:08 AM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

Bah. And bah. And BAH.

Terrible acting. Terrible dialogue. Poor plotting and writing. Impressive CGI effects, but you know what? I don't care.
It had its good points. A few things were competently done. Most, though, were done with incompetence so blatant, I was wincing the entire film.

RotS was better than the other two prequels; that's not exactly saying much. I also found it to be an exceptionally bad movie - not only in comparison to the original trilogy, but in its own right. And I admit to a certain sense of frustration seeing a lot of people adoring this particular movie, since I somehow feel like they're being taken in by hype and flashy special effects. I'm hopefully wrong on this point, as people who's taste and intelligence I admire have said how much they liked this movie. But still: BAH.

I've critiqued RotS more thoroughly on other sites, so I think I'll just link to those instead of rewriting it all.
Ornery Forum
My LJ
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis