Thread: Holy question
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Reasonably priced male pills

Send a message via MSN to Chancellor Valium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt
No, no, no! The only link between Gay people is their prefrence of Partners. But after that, they are all different.
A person in the Church is within the Umbrella of those rules and ideas. It' impose's those ideas on them.
Its not about truth, judging by your comments, its about the nature of the comment itself.

Quote:
Yeah, mate, Catholic family. And Believe me, I've studied Religons.
By the way, The Catholic Church are against Gay people. It's clear. To say there're not, is just being ignorant.
Being part of a Religon is a choice. You choose to do that.
I'm Gay, by...I don't know, nature...chemicals in the brain, DNA. Out of my control.
See the difference? You choose it. I didn't.
Telling me I must be Abstain from sex just because that Church dissaproves of it, is just plain unfair.
That is the Sickening Ideas of the Church. 'We don't like what you do. Stop it, or we'll attack you.'
That's just plain fucking stupid. I am IN the fucking church. I wrote two thirty-thousand words essays on the church, one of which was on the Church's attitude to homosexuals. I know plenty about it. If you'd care to get off your fucking high horse, take the blinkers of YOUR eyes, and see the truth. That you've been indoctrinated by your own ego and have listened to what you've been force-fed by the mass media is pathetic, nay, sickening.
Quote:
Intolerence is an ugly thing.
Look in a mirror.
Quote:
In any case. You'll never see my point of view. Clearly, you like your Religon. I most certainly will never see your side.
Ever watch the X-Men Movie?
It's always easy to dismiss 'outsiders' till it happens to you or somebody close to you.
Oh, screw off. At least I am willing to listen to a contrary point of view. I am perfectly tolerant of others, and it is YOU, not I, who started making personal insinuations.
Is the earth of a dusty tomorrow!