Thread: So um?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 10:36 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulaskee View Post
Hi all, i have been a big fan form some time, havnt ever realy dont anything on the fourms till now though. i was wondering whats going on...there has been no updates for ages, and no ENT updates forever, the one reson i love to come here.
I know, and I'm sorry. I have good news and bad news. The bad news is this won't let up until Wednesday at the earliest -- that's when my topology exam is, and I know nothing. (Kidding, but seriously, I need to put in lots of study time.) The good news is that I think I can whip out a TJI to tide you over. I have it basically done in my head.

Quote:
Also an aside to Zeke, i never got my fivers i paid for.........
Look for an announcement about that after Wednesday, when I'm back to regular updates.

I thought the HHG movie was pretty good. I definitely like the movie's down-to-earth Trillian better than the airhead in the miniseries, and Alan Rickman was born to voice Marvin. But neither movie nor TV show is the equal of the book.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction