Thread: July 12
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 12:01 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi
Default Re: July 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter
(Although I just saw in Barnes & Noble that someone is writing books about the "lost years," featuring Harriman and young Sulu. WTF? Who would read a whole book about that wiener?)

... and that's my thought for the day.
Hey, I liked Harriman! He was just horribly inexperienced, that's all. If you want wienies, look no futher than STIII, which had not only Captain Esteban ("Oh no! My shoelaces are untied! I'd better call Starfleet Command and ask them what to do!") but also that insufferably smug git Captain Styles ("Captain! They're stealing the Enterprise!" "Not now, Commander, I'm waxing my moustache."). Now they truly were wienies of the highest order.

Also, Zeke, I would not put it past Ron Moore to do exactly what you put in that Top Ten about nBSG. I'm going to be worrying about that now all through the rest of the series. Bastard. :P
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants