View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 03:41 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="NeoMatrix"]I think she meant Voyager as in the show, not 5MV[/quoteost_uid0]
I think Maverick meant the show too.

And welcome, MaverickZer0!

The Top Ten Reasons Travis Never Gets Any Lines

10. He actually receives his fair share, but Hoshi steals them from him when he isn't looking
9. I dunno why he never says anything, but his butter doesn't say "butter" either
8. He'd taken a seven-year vow of silence just before joining the ship
7. Phlox infects him with lockjaw so Phlox will get more lines
6. He actually chatters quite a bit off-screen. But T'Pol always gets tired of listening to him and fries his brain with some twisty Vulcan logic that renders him nearly senseless for several hours
5. He's still trying to recover from the time he watched "Spock's Brain"
4. Oh, leave him alone already and let him plot his evil takeover of the ship in peace
3. He's not on speaking terms with the whole crew after [iost_uid0]somebody[/iost_uid0] taped a "Kick Me" sign to his back
2. He's too hoarse from repeated calls to the SPCC (Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Chili) to speak onscreen

1. He's actually Morn (who is also Future Guy's drinking buddy) in disguise

Next:

Science Fiction Characters' Top Ten Schemes for Dealing with the One Ring of Power[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs