View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 12:04 PM
You just activated his Trek card

Okay, Television Without Pity I've heard of. Hey, there are A LOT of netronyms (who says I can't invent a word?) I don't know.

I think TWOP is infamous in the Three Amigos sense. It's so famous it's INFAMOUS!

I was surprised at my initial reaction that I'd been fived. I'm sure that as long as it's not insulting the rest of you would be flattered by the idea that you've achieved the status of comedic cult icon. Hey, that's what Zeke's achieved, at least in my book: comedic cult icon. He's up there with Derek Miller (Kid Radd) and Jim Wright (Delta Blues). For me, being fived brought out odd feelings. There was pride, there was amusement, but there was also ... violation? Does this sound insane to anyone else?

PS: "You are totally B"? My comeback instinct would suggest that "You're a B!" is funnier. "Totally B" is a little too valley girl-esque for me. Please put down the phaser bazookas (go Insurrection!)

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.