View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 08:37 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[color=#000000ost_uid0]To answer those who have suggested Sci-Fivers names like scifivers.com, there's a simple answer: if I wanted to do that, I'd just stick with the one I already have, sci-fivers.com.ar.

The points against hyphens are well taken, and I have to agree that I wouldn't mind having a URL I could just [iost_uid0]tell[/iost_uid0] people. (3sygma.com is awkward that way, and sci-fivers.com.ar even more so.) Due to this and the other arguments you guys have given, fiveminute.net is now in the lead for me, but I'll let this thread continue for a couple more days before I decide.

5minute.com is an interesting thought. I've never really liked using a 5 in the "five-minute" part, but it's shorter and the .com is available. I wish I'd thought of it for the poll. What do you guys think of 5minute.com as opposed to fiveminute.net?

I'm very happy at the turnout in this thread, by the way. Nice to see some of you less frequent posters. Speaking of which....

[quoteost_uid0]/Insert ProtoMan-type whistle here/[/quoteost_uid0]

ROFL! It's so good to have another Mega Man fan around here.[/colorost_uid0]

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction