Thread: June 8
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Quote:
Archer: We will defeat the Xindi. For Earth... and for the eighteen.
Tucker: (Um, Cap'n, we've only lost 17.)
Archer: (Aw man, really? That's no good. I can't show fallibility in front of the --)
Ensign Goosefood: GAK!
Archer: Whew! Thanks, Phlox. You're a pal.
Heeheehee

Quote:
Phlox: Sorry, no change from last week. You're hooked on these feelings.
Heh.

Quote:
(CLANK WUNK BONK)
Archer: Flying through asteroid fields is a headache. I liked it better when it was Travis's head.
:lol:

Quote:
Phlox: That's right. I would have shown you the corpse, but it vaporized. Well, mostly. I fed what was left to my Venus sloth trap.
Unnamed Sloth Xindi: Your what?
Phlox: That giant plant in the corner that's been watching you since you came in. I think it likes you!
Unnamed Sloth Xindi: ....Captain Archer, you have won us over. Let's go talk about our next move somewhere other than in this room.
Archer: Woo! I rock at this.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
Degra: Florida? We aimed the project for Manhattan! Did... did those victims include....
Tucker: Children? You betcha. Know how many? Some.
Degra: NOOOOOOOOO! (runs off)
:mrgreen:

Quote:
Mysterious Sage: That won't be easy. The wards on the tavern are powerful and --
(BOOOOOOM)
Bouncer: Hey! Who just blew up all the walls?
Mysterious Sage: That... that was....
Reed: I know. Less than half the yield it should have delivered. I must have crossed a wire somewhere.
:lol:

Quote:
Downright Useless Neutral God: Thank you, mortals. I wish you average lifespans and middle-class prosperity. Farewell.
Reed: Wait a minute. How was that guy underused?
Mysterious Sage: Who prays to a neutral god?

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs