Thread: April 26
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Still not up to Level 18

Send a message via MSN to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

Quote:
Hey, it's Marill! Glad you're still out there.
Woohoo, I'm remembered.. wait that's a bad thing, scrap that

Speaking of, I can't remember if it's possible on phpbb as my forum's set so anybody can change their own username, but can I have my username as Marill? MarilLena, it feels like I've grown out of it.. plus everyone kept spelling it wrong. People still call me Marril

Quote:
The show was lame but harmless.
Eh so it is lmao.. I dont think I'll be watching anymore *continues writing death threat to new James VA*

Quote:
Really? Which one? Because I didn't have Colosseum till last week.
Both. I got XD first, bought my own Game Cube weeks later (I only played it at my mam's at the weekends) and played it for 2 days straight :shock: Once I was nearly done with it I got Colosseum. What did you name your hero and his stalker, I stupidly named them James and Jessie ha.

Quote:
I haven't had a chance to really play around with Colosseum, unfortunately. It's something I'll need to look into, I think.
My advice is don't if you have any kind of life (unlike me), it's really addictive

Quote:
It was one of the two Mewtwo ones. There was another, unnumbered one featuring Mewtwo later on as well.
Personally, my favorite movie was the second one...I still watch the show occasionally, too.
...Which Voyagers joke? I don't see anything in part 7.
The second one's easily the best, but I do want to get my hands on the eighth one when it's released, it looks bloody brilliant compared to movies 3 - 7 ha.

Voyagers? I think it was part 5, I was in it.. my last line was something like "who wants to play Colosseum?' At the time I didn't have it, and I sighed thinking 'you should of said Emerald' ^_^