View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 08:57 PM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I think trying to keep both of those jokes makes the block too long. Speaking of which, this is taking a ridiculously long time, so here's yet another version of the sort-of-consensus so far. Can we all agree on this, by any chance?

[bost_uid0]Trinity:[/bost_uid0] We're here. Now, be honest -- he knows more than you can possibly imagine.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Huh. I seem to get that a lot.
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Hello, Neo. I know you have a question that is eating away at you, and now you can ask that question.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Sweet! Then you can tell me where I can get shades like that?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] I'm going to pretend I heard "What is the Matrix?"

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] It's quite simple. If you eat a blue M&M, you'll wake up tomorrow with the mother of all hangovers. Or, you can eat a green M&M and --
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] What about that red M&M?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Nononono! Not the red one! Don't ever eat the red one.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Why not?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] The red ones are my favourite.

[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Ooooh... cool... the mirror's gone all funky....
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Ah, the pill is starting to have its effect.
[bost_uid0]Trinity:[/bost_uid0] Actually, he's like this all the time.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Mmmm... shiny....

[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] I am Neo of Borg. Resistance is futile.
[bost_uid0]Robot:[/bost_uid0] Oh, like that's the first time I've heard that. Hold still while I unplug you.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] I will be dissimilated.
([iost_uid0]FLUSH![/iost_uid0])
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Ah, Alice. Glad you could join is.[/colorost_uid0]