View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 01:54 AM
Primal

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Okay if you want to put pictures into the picture itself, the simplest way would be to click the little button in the row above where you post your response. yes the one that says "Image", so that a little window pops up asking for the url of the picture that you want to put up. Then you enter the full url of it into the little window, hit enter and let the javascript generate the code you need in your message.

yes, unfortunately you can only put pictures up if they are already online i.e. have a url address. you can stored pictures on free sites such as villagephotos or yahoo!photos though. Don't use geocities or tripod at any account; they don't like remote loading of images (i.e. images being loaded on another page) so they'll either block the loading or delete your account.

was that clear enough? or too long-winded?

[quoteost_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"][quoteost_uid0]Is it me, or does Zeke's voice come accompanied with a whole slew of weird synthesizer noises? :shudders:
[/quoteost_uid0]

Given the size of that "yes", it sounds more like the Voice of the Universe (or however Pratchett described Death's boss in [iost_uid0]Reaper Man[/iost_uid0])[/quoteost_uid0]

The Death of the Universe? Ooher scary. :shudders and runs:[/colorost_uid0]