View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 04:34 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opium
Isn't that what VCR's are for?
Shh! 1, my VCR sucks, and plus my parents can't be trusted to tape anything. 2nd, I could download it no problem. But there's something about watching it live on tv (and not having to wait till 1am to watch after it downloads) that's so much better. I want the experiance of teh suspense and special promos that spoil cause UPN is so good at doing that.

I'm weird. I know.
Nah, not too weird There IS something about watching a show live, and besides that way, no one can tell you the end. Also, my parent's can't be trusted with the VCR much at all either; my mom gets annoyed with all the tiny buttons on the remotes (because she doesn't want to admit she needs stronger glasses) and my dad, despite claiming to be totally technologically fluent (which is true if it was still 1985 or even 1995, sometimes) manages to either use either the last five minutes of a six-hour tape (the "rewind" button could erase important information on the tape!) or tapes a good 2 hours of static.

Hey, anyone else in BC catch the cityTV on-the-street segment with the passbys singing the Enterprise theme song?
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003