View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 03:45 AM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

Not a clue. I avoid Mario for mental health reasons.

Yeah. I can handle those. Provided any episodes past 26 ever get subbed because like hell I'm inflicting the dub on myself. >.< If anyone needs subs I can give links to torrents for all of EXE and the first half of Axess, as well as Stream 1, Beast 1-4, and the movie. They're in progress on Beast and Axess; I have no idea when Stream will be subbed. Beast+ will be done after Beast. If you just need one file instead of whatever's in the batch or don't have BT I can upload it to yousendit or something, because I have them all.

Other than Blues Soul I have no Soul Unison claims, so go to town.(Although as far as EXE goes, do you want Style Changes? There's a few episodes I could see myself calling in EXE, namely 55 and the uh...one with ShadowMan in the noodle machine. 56 will be fun for whoever wants it, but I sure as hell don't.)

I wouldn't mind 'Friendship in the Mirror' or 'Cross Fusion Terminated' as far as early Axess goes, but...I prefer the latter half anyway. Though we'll have to come up with something funny to make of Cross Fusion. Especially if we ever tackle Stream. I'm assuming we can use the MegaBuster sound effect from the game fivers for the Rockbuster so people know they're related? Zeke?

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...