View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 03:52 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Kira"]Also, for those of you wondering why Marc was snickering at a reference to a mention of Five-Minute Dilbert a couple days ago....

[quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Mirror Garak:[/bost_uid0] Bad news, Intendant. No matter how much I flog the slaves, their morale refuses to improve.
[bost_uid0]Mirror Kira:[/bost_uid0] I'll show you how to boost worker productivity! Random executions! Guards, take those three away and shoot them!
[bost_uid0]Chief Guard:[/bost_uid0] Dilbert, Wally, Alice -- you heard the boss! Get out of your cubicles and come with us![/quoteost_uid0]

[/quoteost_uid0]

*Contented sigh*

That's what I like to see.

The rest was good too. I especially liked the TOS themed Top Ten list. If the next four days are anything like as good, then I'm probably going to end up laughing myself to death.[/colorost_uid0]

- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants