View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 04:40 AM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Mirror O'Brien: (rallying the slaves) Anyone who wants their freedom, follow me!
Mirror Yang: Free-dohm? That is one of our worship-words.
Mirror O'Brien: Less talk, more uprising.[/quoteost_uid0]
Nice, Marc. But then again I always love TOS references.

[quoteost_uid0]Kira: It wouldn't have been a close call if the three of you had stopped laughing long enough to rescue me sooner.

Marc: We couldn't help it after you misheard the charge as "being a bi--[/quoteost_uid0]
Favorite part.

[quoteost_uid0]7. Chapel: A universe where Spock follows his father's lead in marriage choice
6. Spock: A universe where Chapel follows her fiancé's lead in lifespan [/quoteost_uid0]
This one had me chuckling.

[quoteost_uid0]Kawalsky: See, the Quantum Mirror isn't like a regular dimensional browser. In fact, you have to channel surf millions of alternate universes to find the one you're looking for.
Daniel: No "Favourites" folder? No "History" listing? No dimensional listings channel?
Kawalsky: Actually, your last position gets wiped when you turn the mirror off, so you have to surf for it again.
[pause]
Daniel: This remote sucks.
Kawalsky: I don't think they ever got to version 2.0.[/quoteost_uid0]
Heh. I don't get Stargate jokes, but I do get computer jokes. Nice one, Nan.[/colorost_uid0]