Thread: June 13
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 05:44 PM
Distant relative of Tegan and Sara

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Another excellent trio!

[quoteost_uid0]Garak: Oh good, my first customers of the day. How can I help you... four... Klingons?
Drex: Death.
Garak: I'm afraid that's on back-order -- OW! [/quoteost_uid0]
Hehe, Garak is great, even in the fivers

[quoteost_uid0]Jadzia: This is Kaybok's dagger. He's sending you a message.
Sisko: What message?
Jadzia: "Here, have this dagger." [/quoteost_uid0]
LOL!

[quoteost_uid0]Sisko: I was sorry to hear about the Enterprise. I know that ship meant a lot to you.
Worf: Oh, yes. It meant a surrendering captain and a vapid counsellor and an invincible chatterbox of an android and the children, oh Kahless, the CHILDREN! ARRRRRGH!
[/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0]Worf: Dude! We have a cloaking device? The Enterprise only had a cloaking device once, and we gave it back!
Sisko: Well, we don't even follow the rules about where we're allowed to use it.
Worf: I'm never going back. Never![/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0]Worf: Yes! Yes! Picard would have checked for survivors if he'd had the whole Borg collective on his tail!
[/quoteost_uid0]
Hehe, yeah I always thought Worf fit in well on DS9

[quoteost_uid0]Garak: Who would have thought we could hold off so many Klingons by shooting at each other?
Dukat: I know! It's lucky we have such terrible aim. [/quoteost_uid0]
Too bad we didn't see more of Garak vs. Dukat in the series.

[quoteost_uid0]Martok: What? Since when do they actually have torpedoes? They were totally faking in the pilot![/quoteost_uid0]
Hehe, I must say the station wupping all those Klingon ships was a completely awesome, cheerworthy scene

[quoteost_uid0]Kira: By Grapthar's Hammer, You Shall Be Avenged![/quoteost_uid0]
Ah, such a great movie

[quoteost_uid0](Rio Grande computer realizes that ignorance is bliss and erases its memory banks at Ludicrous Speed) [/quoteost_uid0]
Is this a reference to the fact that we never got to see Opaka again? It was a shame too because her character was awesome.

[quoteost_uid0]Quark: He's really going.
Kira: He's really going.
Monrow: He's really going.
Odo: What part of no didn't these people get?[/quoteost_uid0]
Hehe, this and all the other scenes with Odo/random person trying to convince him to stay. Been awhile since I read WYCBT, I am still hoping for more episodes someday.[/colorost_uid0]