Thread: June 13
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 03:03 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid5][quoteost_uid5]Quark: This is insane. My bar is full of Klingons and it's quiet.
O'Brien: Clearly they're plotting to kill you.
Quark: No, I'm very familiar with the sound of people plotting to kill me, and this isn't it. They're plotting something else.

Kira: We're still not sure exactly how many Klingon ships there are. They keep cloaking and decloaking and firing on Captain Yates' freighter.
Sisko: WHAT?
Kira: Oh yeah, that was the other thing I was supposed to tell you.

Jadzia: The Klingon ship has the freighter in a tractor beam.
Sisko: Hail them! You Klingon bastards, this is Ben Sisko of the Federation starship so much more powerful than yours it's not funny. Release my floozy![/quoteost_uid5]

[quoteost_uid5]Sisko: All in a day's work. I would have done this for any innocent freighter captain.
Kira: What about the twelve freighters the Klingons seized before this one that you didn't do anything about?
Sisko: They were all guilty of things.[/quoteost_uid5]
*snickers*
[quoteost_uid5]Worf: (steps onto the station dramatically)
O'Brien: (over the comm) Worf! Worf, you fool! You're supposed to step onto the inside of the station!
Worf: What? I -- I -- (starts turning blue)[/quoteost_uid5]
:lol:
[quoteost_uid5]Sisko: The Federation has declared the Klingon invasion officially "bad."
O'Brien: The Klingons won't like that.
Worf: No kidding. You don't want to know what that means in Klingon.
Sisko: Unfortunately, you're right. Gowron has torn up the Khitomer Accords. By all accounts, he spat on them and called them "bad."
Jadzia: You mean we're not at peace anymore? But I like Klingons!
Gowron: (over the comm) And we like you. With ketchup.

Worf: Yes! [iost_uid5]Yes![/iost_uid5] Picard would have checked for survivors if he'd had the whole Borg collective on his tail!

Gowron: We'll kill them hand to hand. Aim for their shield generators!
Martok: Those are shielded. Let's take out their shields first.
Gowron: So how do we take out the shields?
Martok: I know! Aim for the shield generators![/quoteost_uid5]
:lol: :lol:
[quoteost_uid5]Worf: (WHUMP WHUMP WHUMP) That's for killing Kira!
Kira: I'm not dead!
Worf: Oh. (WHUMP WHUMP WHUMP) That's for not finishing the job![/quoteost_uid5]
Heeheehee.

[quoteost_uid5]Sisko: The wormhole is very, very prettyful. But YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO SEE IT! Hahahahaha!
Opaka: (makes sad puppy eyes)
Sisko: Awww... okay. Board ill-fated runabout-with-river-for-a-namesake #2.

Dax: Not one more word or you'll cause a technobabble explosion that'll take out that small moon.
O'Brien: That's no moon... that's a battle GAK!
Dax: Lucky that this "Hammer of Smiting" just materialized on the transporter pad.
T'Pol: (over the comm) No problem.[/quoteost_uid5]
Another great one

[quoteost_uid5]Founder Arlamar: I'm Arlamar, the sweet and innocent one and I really kinda like you solids, but please don't talk to me because I wanna be just like the other Founders and they'll get mad if I talk to you.[/quoteost_uid5]
:lol: Funny stuff![/colorost_uid5]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs